Sunday 6 May 2012

Fringe-ing it (something new)


My new hair cut - i wanted something completely different, as when it comes to hair, im quite predictable. So my hairstylist Tina (1/2 of the Kosher hair team) hooked me up with this sleek do. It has taken a while to get used to (my forehead can get soo sweaty -_-) but for the most part - i really like it!

I have quite a small forehead, so it does take a while to get the fringe right,
but i've found the tresemme' holding spray works wonders with holding it
throughout the day

Closeup of the eyes

This was a quick look i created with mainly the sleek au natural palette
lashes - primark
concealer - mac studio fix
cheeks: sleek blush by 3 palette (furnace)
lips: occ lip tar in trollop - my new love's, blogpost coming soon


Till next time
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment